If you see numbers in one of your financial statements that appear to be incorrect, you can always make updates. The financial statements themselves can't be edited, but if you return to the individual forecast entries you've created, you can update these - and that in turn will update your financials.
- Under the Forecast tab, click on the page for the entry you'd like to update (i.e, Revenue, Direct Costs, Personnel, Expenses, and so on):
- On that page, click on the blue title of the item you'd like to update:
- In certain tables, such as the Personnel table, you may need to click the triangle icons to expand the lines so you can access the editable entries, as shown below:
- Clicking any blue title will open the editing options for that item. Use the Next and Back buttons to navigate between them, as shown below:
- You can edit any part of your entry. Click Save & Close when you're done.
- Now, use the links under the Forecast tab to navigate back to the financial statement, so you can see the affect of this change: