The financial statements in LivePlan are calculated automatically from the entries you've made in the Forecast tab. To edit the numbers that appear in the financial statements, you'll just need to update the forecast entries themselves. That will cause your financials to re-calculate.
- Under the Forecast tab, click on the page for the entry you'd like to update (i.e, Revenue, Direct Costs, Personnel, Expenses, and so on):
- On that page, click on the blue title of the item you'd like to update:
- In certain tables, such as the Personnel table, you may need to click the triangle icons to expand the lines so you can access the editable entries, as shown below:
- Clicking any blue title will open the editing options for that item. Use the Next and Back buttons to navigate between them, as shown below:
- You can edit any part of your entry. Click Save & Close when you're done.
- Now, use the links under the Forecast tab to navigate back to the financial statement, so you can see the effect of this change: