The Plan section of LivePlan is configured with two different confidentiality messages:
- Short confidentiality message: Appears on the cover page of the plan
- Longer confidentiality message: Can be set to appear in the footer of each page of the plan
You can choose to display either message in your plan or not, and you can customize the text of these messages at any time.
Customizing the short confidentiality message:
Note: this confidentiality message appears only on the cover page.
- In the Plan section, click the Print icon:
- Locate the Setup box in the lower right corner of the page. In the Cover Page section, click the Edit button:
- At the bottom of the overlay, click on the confidentiality message to edit it (or delete it if you prefer not to use it). Click Save & Close:
Note: The shorter confidentiality message has a 30-character limit.
Customizing the longer confidentiality message:
Note: This confidentiality message appears in the footer of each page of the plan document.
- In the Plan section, click the Download & Print link:
- Locate the Setup box in the lower right corner of the page. In the Document section, click the Edit button:
- On the overlay that appears, you can enable or disable the confidentiality message by clicking the check box. You can also customize the default message:
Note: The longer confidentiality message has a 1000-character limit.
- Click Save & Close.