You can add another mailbox to your Outpost account any time. Each mailbox must have a unique email address attached to it. So, for example, let's say your company has separate public email addresses for:
- Customer Service
- Vendor Communications
You can create a mailbox for each of these in Outpost.
Adding a mailbox
- An the top of the left sidebar, click on the Mailbox menu:
- Scroll down and select Add Mailboxes:
From this point, the process will differ slightly according to the email address you're connecting to Outpost. Please use the links below for further instructions:
Configuring your new mailbox
Once your mailbox is connected and your email history starts importing, you'll want to update two important settings on the Mailboxes page.
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click on the Settings icon:
- On the Preferences page, click Mailboxes:
- Click on the plus sign [+] to add a mailbox:
- Give the mailbox a name your team will recognize, and set up the send-as name:
Enter a mailbox signature in the Signature field. This signature will appear on all messages sent from this mailbox:
Note: If a user also creates a personal email signature, then any messages they send from this mailbox will display their personal signature above the mailbox signature.
- In the Users section, select which users will have access to this mailbox. You can Select none, Select all, or choose individuals from the list of users:
- Click Connect Mailbox to save changes: