If you have an established business, you can use LivePlan to build a budget and track your actuals against it. It's a great way to monitor the health of your business, because you're comparing two important timelines:
- Your forecast: How you budget for your income and spending in the future
- Your actuals: Your company's actual performance in the past and present
To get started with LivePlan through the Scoreboard:
- Create a company in LivePlan. Set its start date to either the current date or a future date. You can change this at any time.
- Choose Scoreboard as your starting point:
- Watch the video if you like, and then click the Get Started button:
- You'll then be prompted to sync LivePlan with your accounting solution. You can sync with QuickBooks Online or with Xero. Or, you can enter your actuals manually instead: