Any account owner or administrator can remove users from your Outpost account. When you remove a user or administrator, only the user account itself is deleted. All conversation replies and notes created by that user will remain in place.
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click the Settings icon:
- In the sidebar of the Settings page, click Users:
- Click on the user who needs to be removed:
- On the user's settings page, click on the trash can icon in the upper right corner:
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click Delete User to complete the deletion:
Creating a smooth transition for your customers
When you remove a user or Administrator from your account, all conversations that were assigned to this person will be automatically unassigned.
To ensure a smooth transition for your customers, before you remove a user, you may want to filter your Inbox so you can see all the conversations that are currently assigned to them. That way, you can re-assign the conversations to other users.
To locate the assigned conversations:
- In the Mailbox menu, select All mailboxes.
- In the Assigned To menu, select the user you're planning to delete.
- Make sure the Tag menu is set to All tags:
With these settings, you'll see all the active conversations that are currently assigned to this user in the Inbox.