Any account Owner or Administrator can remove users from your Outpost account. When a user or administrator is removed, only the user account itself will be deleted. All conversation replies and notes created by that user will remain in place.
- In the bottom of the left sidebar, click the Settings icon:
- On the Settings page, click Users:
- Scroll through the list of users in the sidebar to locate the user who needs to be removed:
- Click on the user'a preview card to open the account. Click on the trash can icon in the upper right corner:
- On the confirmation overlay that appears, click Delete User:
Creating a smooth transition for your customers
When you remove a user or Administrator from your account, all conversations that were assigned to this person will be automatically unassigned.
To ensure a smooth transition for your customers, before you remove a user, you may want to create a view of all the conversations that are currently assigned to them, so that you can re-assign the conversations to other users.
To create this view, in Assigned To menu, select All Mailboxes. Then search for the user to be deleted, as shown below:
With these settings, you'll see all unresolved conversations that are currently assigned to this user in the Inbox folder.