You can cancel a pending user invitation any time within its 14-day active period.
Once you've sent an user invitation, it's available for the user to accept for 7 days. After that, the invitation is expired, but can still be re-sent from Outpost for an additional 7 days. After that 14-day period, the invitation will be deleted automatically from your Outpost account.
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click the on Settings icon:
- On the Settings page, click Users:
- Scroll through the list of users in the sidebar to locate the invitation you'd like to cancel. You'll see an indicator that the invitation has not yet been accepted, as shown below:
- Click on the user's preview card to open the pending invitation. To cancel it, click the Delete link in the upper right corner:
- On the confirmation screen that appears, click Delete Invitation:
Note: Once you've deleted an invitation, you can always send a new invitation to the same email address in future.