You can attach files to messages of up to to 25 MB in size. You can attach more than one file to a message, as long as the combined file sizes add up to 25 MB or less.
Note: The file types allowed for attachments are controlled by your source email account. You can see a list of the files Gmail will not allow here.
Adding an attachment
- Click the attachments icon in the formatting menu:
- Select the file to be attached from your computer.
- Once the file is attached, you will see it at the bottom of the reply:
Previewing an attachment
JPG and PNG files, when attached to a conversation, can be previewed within Outpost. The Preview icon will be greyed out for any attachments you're not able to preview:
Note: Currently, attached files in PDF, Word document, and CSV formats cannot be previewed.
Removing an attachment
Attachments are automatically removed when you reply to a conversation. To remove an attachment manually, click the X next to the attachment at the bottom of the email:
Downloading an attachment from a conversation
- Click on the download icon next to the attachment name:
- A dialog box will appear, allowing you to choose the destination folder in your computer. Select the folder and click Save.