Switching from monthly to annual
Our annual subscription provides substantial savings by paying for 12 months vs. paying monthly - a discount you'll access by paying for the year in one payment.
If you have a monthly subscription to LivePlan and want to change it to an annual one, you may be able do that from within the app.
- Click on the Account menu in the lower-left corner of the LivePlan window. Choose Manage Account:
- You'll land on the Account Details page, where you'll see this display. Click Switch & Save:
Note: If you don't see this display on the Account Details page, please contact us and we'll be glad to help with updating your account.
- The next overlay confirms what you will be charged in order to begin the annual subscription. Click Confirm to process the charge and update your subscription plan:
Note: If you make this change during a billing month, then the remaining charge from your current month (prorated to the current date) will be deducted from the annual fee.
- To exit the account management page, click the back arrow at the upper-left corner of your LivePlan window.
- After making the change, check your email for a receipt of the subscription charge. This receipt also confirms your new billing date:
Switching from annual to monthly
If you have an annual subscription and want to change that to a monthly one, our Customer Advocate team is happy to help any time. Please contact us to request the change.