We're sorry you've encountered an error while using LivePlan. This error message can appear when there's a momentary interruption in the connection between your LivePlan account and our servers. It usually does not mean there's any problem with your account, or your plan data.
If you see this error, here are some fixes to try:
- Dismiss the error: In the majority of cases, you can simply dismiss the error message and continue working normally. If you were about to save an entry before the error happened, go ahead and save it once you're back in the software.
- Close and re-open your browser: Save whatever entry you were working on when the error appeared. Then, try logging out of LivePlan. Then, quit your web browser program and re-open it. Go to app.liveplan.com, and log back in. See if you can continue using LivePlan normally after that.
- Try a different browser: It's possible that your web browser has stored a bad cached page or cookie. If you have access to a different browser on your computer, try opening that browser and logging in at app.liveplan.com. (For example, if you use Chrome, try Firefox or Safari instead.) See if you're able to use LivePlan without errors after that.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies: If you find that an alternate browser allows LivePlan to work normally, then you may want to try clearing the cache of your original browser. That should restore normal LivePlan operation.
Sometimes, this error message appears when you are using an older version of your web browser. We support the two latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS only, only the latest version is supported)
To check if your browser is on the latest version, please visit updatembowser.org
Getting further help
If the error messages persist after these troubleshoots, please and tell us what you were working on when the error appeared.