The Plan tab in LivePlan is where you'll write and edit the text of your business plan. When you create a company, your plan will be set up with a complete outline of chapters, sections, and topics (plus tables and charts). You can either begin adding writing to the sections of that outline, or you can customize the outline to meet the needs of your unique business.
To see the Plan tab in action, see our Getting Started Videos page.
The articles below will show you how to change your plan outline, write and edit your plan content, work with charts and images, and download and print your plan.
- What's included in the default outline
- Using the LivePlan template
- Using the instructions and examples to help write your plan
- Changing the organization of your plan outline
- Changing the title of a chapter, section, or item
- Writing and editing plan content
- Adding and editing plan charts
- Adding and editing plan tables
- Creating a plan for a nonprofit organization
- Downloading and printing your plan