LivePlan gives you four ways to forecast revenue streams. You'll choose the type when you set up a revenue stream by clicking the appropriate radio button:
Each type of revenue stream is described briefly below. You can choose any of these forecasting models for any revenue stream in your plan.
- Unit sales: Choose this option if you want to enter the number of units you expect to sell, along with the price for each, and we will calculate the totals.
- Billable hours: Choose this option if your revenue stream is based on per-hour pricing.
- Recurring charges: Use our subscription model to calculate the recurring revenue based on new signups, renewals, and cancellations.
- Revenue only: With this flexible option, you can calculate the revenue on your own and enter only the totals. Choose this option if you already have a more detailed forecast of your own or need to follow an industry-specific forecasting model.
The articles below will show you how to set up your revenue streams using any of these forecasting models:
- Entering unit sales revenue streams
- Entering billable hours revenue streams
- Entering recurring charges (subscription) revenue streams
- Entering revenue-only streams
Article is closed for comments.